[Video] VMware Workspace ONE SDK for Cordova Apps: Enterprise Security, Identity & Compliance
Our goal in creating VMware AirWatch and VMware Workspace ONE software development kits (SDKs) is to offer tools that help enterprise app developers around the globe develop apps faster and more efficiently, and play a key role in the success of their organization.
To achieve that, one of our key focus areas is to make it easy for app developers to integrate our SDKs into their app to leverage key security, identity and compliance capabilities, regardless of the platform they’ve selected to build the app on. Today, our SDKs support the top code base platforms, including Apache Cordova, SAP and Xamarin, along with native platforms like Swift and Android.
Check out this video and see how easy it is to integrate our SDK with Cordova-based apps in less than 10 minutes. Get features and capabilities like app-level biometric authentication, app-level tunneling into backend business systems, single-sign on (SSO) experiences, compromised device detection, data loss prevention, encryption of data at rest and data in transit and much more.
Reap a number of benefits using our SDK:
- Save money and thousands of hours in development time by building these features organically for each application, so you can build more secure apps and protect users’ data.
- See a faster time to market by rolling out apps more quickly to end users.
- Most importantly, focus on solving real-world problems and addressing actual use cases that provide greater value to end users, rather than worrying about making the application enterprise-ready.
We will continue to provide innovations for enterprise app developers. If you have feedback, we want to hear from you! Let us know how we can deliver more value as, together, we progress on the path of digital transformation. Email our product team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Introducing the New Workspace ONE Swift SDK
- Digitally Transform the Enterprise With the Workspace ONE SDK
- Workspace ONE Dev Center
Source: VMware EUC – https://blogs.vmware.com/euc/digital-workspace