Discover a new, more efficient approach to Windows lifecycle management across any use case. During this live VMware Hands-on Lab (HOL), see how VMware AirWatch offers real-time, automated security and compliance for Windows 10 management.
During this HOL, you’ll learn the basics of enrolling and configuring a Windows 10 device using the integrated VMware Workspace ONE platform, powered by AirWatch unified endpoint management technology, for compliance and data loss prevention, including:
- Configuring Windows 10 device health attestation
- Enrolling a Windows 10 device using the AirWatch Agent
- Creating and activating a compliance policy with Workspace ONE
- Validating compliant and non-compliant states on a Windows 10 device
- Configuring Windows Information Protection (WIP), app control and per-app VPN with AirWatch
- Configuring BitLocker settings with AirWatch
Once you enroll in VMware HOLs, you get to to test-drive VMware products, like AirWatch, in minutes without installing any software. Enroll in HOL-1857-02-UEM, to follow along with Lab Module 3, “Real-Time and Automated Security Protection and Compliance,” and to complete Lab Modules 1 and 2, “Deploying Office 365 ProPlus” and “Secure Windows 10 BYOPC for Your Workforce.”
- [Whitepaper] VMware AirWatch Windows 10 Unified Endpoint Management Reviewer’s Guide
- Modernize PC Management: Windows 10 Migration Blueprint
- VMware AirWatch 101: Windows 10 Custom Settings Profile
The post [Live Demo] Managing Windows 10 Security & Compliance With VMware Workspace ONE appeared first on VMware End-User Computing Blog.
Source: VMware EUC – https://blogs.vmware.com/euc/digital-workspace